Thursday, April 25, 2013

The day is coming...

The day is coming...


Prom is coming up and lets just say I have some mixed feelings about it. I am really nervous and I am also super excited! I have never been to a prom before like most other high school girls, which makes me feel a little more comfortable. I think I am just nervous because our plans are completely final. Our group hasn’t decided exactly what time we are going to start taking pictures and what time we should get to Grand March.
We don’t want to be the very first people that walk through and we don’t want to be the very last people who walk through. It is going to be kind of hard because we have a girl in our group that has a tennis meet in Dubuque and probably will not get home till three at the earliest. Before we knew this we were planning on having pictures at three and then heading to Grand March around 4:15, but there is no way she will be ready at three when she probably won’t even be home by then.
I am really excited to go because it is my first time ever going to a prom and it is like a big thing in High School. Everyone looks forward to going to their prom dance.  Recently we found out that the administration is not going to let us grind. I think this is extremely stupid because how else are we supposed to dance? It isn’t the 1970s anymore. I think that if students want to grind they should be allowed to unless it becomes too inappropriate. If students are dancing with their hands on the ground and their dresses pulled all the way up, then something should be told to them.
I just hope the administration doesn’t ruin prom for all the seniors. It is their last dance in high school so why not make it a good one?

(321 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment