Friday, April 19, 2013

Nail Polish

Nail Polish


             I cannot go a day without a certain color on my fingernails. Every day my nails are painted, whether they are perfect or destroyed, I don’t mind. I don’t have time to paint them every week so I paint them every couple weeks. I usually try to match the color I paint them, with the season we are currently in or the holiday that is coming around the corner.

                I don’t see how people cannot have their fingernails painted. It bothers me too much when they aren’t. I think that having your finger nails painted makes the girl more girly, so I can see why some don’t paint their nails, because they might not want to be so girly. My favorite color to put on my nails is pastel purple and pastel blue. I don’t really know why the blue but purple is my favorite color so I like to wear a lot of different purples.

 I recently started to buy my own finger nail polish. I have mostly just used my mom’s nail polish but now that I will be going to college in a year, I will not be able to take her nail polish with me. My favorite place to buy nail polish is from Ulta because they have a very large variety of colors. The more colors the store has, the more I want to buy which is a bad thing.

I have never seen a store that only sells nail polish. I think that if someone wanted to start a new business, I think it would be to create a building that only sells nail polish. Just imagine a store that was called Nail Polish Central where they had five hundred different colors of nail polish. I think so many women and young teenagers would go to that store because if these stores are out there, there aren’t a lot of them and everyone will want to go see it.

If you are reading this and are a girl, I wonder if you agree with me. Do you think that creating a nail polish store would be successful?

(353 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment