Thursday, April 4, 2013

Class Outside

Class Outside


From my previous blogs, I said that I want the weather to be very nice. Well today is the day that the weather is warmer than forty degrees. I was so excited because this morning it was already forty degrees when I left for school. This was the best feeling; walking outside to warm weather instead of freezing weather. It is so weird how the weather changes from day to day.

Now that it is starting to become warmer outside, I don’t want to be inside at school. The fact that I have to sit inside a building all day and not be able to go outside and enjoy the weather melts my heart. Though, there are ways that we students could go outside at school. I always try to tell my teachers that doing school work outside would be way more enjoyable than doing it inside. Does any teacher listen to me when I say that? NOPE!

I believe that many students become very anxious at the end of the school year and all they want is summer and to be outside. If teachers were to create a lesson or activity that involves being outside, more and more students will be more content with having to attend school while it’s warm outside. If I were to go around the school and ask people if they would rather have class inside or outside when it’s warm, I bet you at least eighty percent of the people would say they would rather have class outside. Even though not many teachers are going to be reading this blog, we students can persuade our teachers to let us go outside.

Since the majority of people would rather be outside having class than inside, we would have more people to persuade the teachers. If the teachers say that it will not happen, try saying we will bring you treats... maybe that will work.

(319 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment