Thursday, April 11, 2013

One Tree Hill Addiction

One Tree Hill Addiction


            I know that I have talked about Netflix before on a blog but at that time I didn’t ever use one. My sister uses her friends account so now we are able to watch Netflix whenever. My friend recently introduced me to the show, One Tree Hill. It started in 2002 and has been finished for a couple years now. I never thought I would love a show so much.
            I currently am on season two, episode sixteen. There is a total of nine seasons with about twenty-two episodes on each season. When I finished season one I didn’t think it was possible for the rest of the seasons to be so good, but I was way wrong and I like this season better than the first season. There is so many different things happening that keeps me interested at all times.
            I started this show during Spring Break so I had all the time in the world to watch it but now that we aren’t on Spring Break, I don’t get to watch it as much. If I get the chance to watch it, I watch maybe one episode a day. When during Spring Break, I watched three or four episodes a day. It was pretty amazing how I finished the first season in five days and I have been on season two for over three weeks. Sometimes I just want to blow off my homework so that I can watch an episode.
            The worst thing about watching only one episode a day is that after you finish that episode, it leaves you hanging on to what is going to happen next, so then you want/have to watch the next one. I have been trying to tell myself that I shouldn’t do that; I can only watch one at a time but that has failed a couple times.
            It is crazy to think that my friend was able to finish the entire show within three months. To finish a TV show that is nine seasons long with twenty episodes in each is straight up dedication. I remember her telling me she finished the first season in two or three days. I thought that I was doing good when I finished it in five days but when I heard how many days season one took her I took what I thought back.
            If you are ever looking for a good TV show to watch in your free time I would totally recommend One Tree Hill. It is filled with a ton of high school drama and a little bit of basketball. I have realized a lot from watching this show and I know that it really hasn’t even got to its best part. The more I watch it the more I love it.

(463 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment