Thursday, March 28, 2013

Barking Dog

Barking Dog


It hasn’t been warm this spring until yesterday when it was forty-five degrees out. It was really nice to go outside after school into warm weather. But when I got home I could tell that it was warm outside because my dog barked at very single dog that walked by. I seriously was about to smack his face so hard because I was extremely annoyed.
    I think the reason why I was so annoyed was because I was trying to study for the ACT and then every time he barked I would have to stop and get him to shut up. After trying to shut my dog up for a half hour I realized he probably wanted to go on a walk. I felt really bad because I wasn’t going to take him on a walk when I had a lot of work to do so I put him on the chain. That actually made it one hundred times worse because he was even closer to all the dogs. I ended up having to go get him because I bet all of the neighbors were extremely annoyed, just like I was.

(191 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment