Sunday, March 17, 2013

Teacher Harlem Shake

Teacher Harlem Shake


              A couple days ago, as I was sitting in my chemistry desk I heard someone say that our high school teachers made a video of them doing the Harlem Shake. While I was watching the video the only thing I did was laugh. Let me just say that it is very entertaining. At first I was very shocked to what was happening, like our teachers are dancing? What?


                After watching the video multiple times I couldn't stop laughing because it was so hilarious. Just the fact that our teachers wanted to get together to do a dance is the best part. Some people think the video is weird but I disagree with them. It isn’t weird, it is hysterical.


                The best part in watching the video is trying to figure out who is who and which teachers of yours is in the video. I have figured out that three out of five of my teachers are in the video. Actually I am not exactly sure if one of them is in the video for sure because she will not admit to it. If you watch the video multiple times you will see that there are two fishes in the bottom left hand corner. The only teacher in the whole school that has those fish is Ms. A.


                Being a student in her class has allowed me to ask her if she is in the video. Even though classmates and I have asked her multiple times if she is in the video, she still answers no. I have plenty of evidence that it is her such as: the fish, other teachers, the glasses that are present on the person holding the fish, and the smirks she produces when I ask if she is in it or not.  I don’t know why she will not admit to it because there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Actually if you are a teacher in the video, you are now considered to be “cool” from the student body.


                Ever since I have seen the first Harlem Shake, I have wanted to make one myself. I think that my family would put on a pretty good Harlem Shake. Maybe over spring break we will have time to make one since we aren’t going anywhere. All I can say is, the best Harlem Shake that I have seen so far is the one that is done by our teachers. I hope they have made a longer one that we are able to see later. 

(421 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment