Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pinterest


Pinterest

Do you have a Pinterest account? I just recently signed up for Pinterest and I absolutely love it. Don’t get me wrong, I have been on Pinterest before just to look around but I just now got an account. I have always thought why would I need an account if I can see the same stuff the people who have an account can see. Now that I have a Pinterest account I see that there is a lot more to it than just looking at all the new cool things. You can “pin” or “like” something and it goes to your page so that you can refer back to it when you want.
If you’re not familiar with Pinterest there are a lot of different categories you can look at. You can look at stuff from animals to weddings. Pinterest is where you can find the coolest things. Many people find a lot of new ideas to do on this website. It provides so many different things you can do to anything it is amazing!
My personal favorite category on Pinterest is crafts and DIY (do it yourself). I think a lot of girls would say this is their favorite on Pinterest because there are so many crazy and cool ideas that you have never seen before that you can make. Most of the time I just look at the crafts because I feel like I never could actually have the patience and time to do them. Though, I am currently in the process of making one craft. I started it at the end of Christmas break and I haven’t had the time to finish it yet. The craft I’m making is a calendar that is on a picture frame. The picture to the right is what it will sort of look like after I am done.
If you want to make this all you have to do is put post it notes inside of the picture frame and then you can right on the outside. Instead of using post it notes I used sparkly scrapbook paper from Michaels. The hard part is measuring each piece of paper out and making sure they all fit inside the picture frame.
There are many other websites that have the “new” and cool ideas. If you click here, this website shows a number of other web pages you can go to for more ideas. If you haven’t checked out Pinterest I definitely would. You might become addicated but that is ok because that has been the case for many people J
(428 words)

1 comment:

  1. It won't let me link the other website so here it is... http://devstand.com/marketing/great-pinterest-like-sites/

    ReplyDelete