Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Netflix

Netflix

            A lot of teenagers these days are a member of Netflix. I am one of the odd teenagers that doesn’t have Netflix. I am actually very upset that I don’t have it. Everyone talks about watching certain TV shows on Netflix or movies that they watch daily. This makes me mad because I really want to see the TV show that everyone is talking about but I can’t because I’m not a member of Netflix.

It is funny to see how many tweets on Sunday that refers to Netflix. Many people know that Sundays are the days that people like to be lazy by watching movies or TV shows all day. Netflix becomes very handy on a day like Sunday. As I sit on my couch putting the DVD I want to watch into the TV, I see tweets that people are laying around watching Netflix all day. I would have to say that I read at least five Netflix tweets every Sunday. I will be honest; I do become very jealous when I see these tweets, especially when they talk about a certain show that I have never been able to see.

Now I don’t know a whole much about Netflix but I do know that there are a ton of TV shows and movies that you get to choose from anytime you want. There is a monthly fee for Netflix, but I am pretty sure the first month is free. I found this website that helps answer questions regarding Netflix if you want to check it out.

Sitting around all day on a Sunday watching Netflix is a dream of mine. I know that sounds very stupid but really though I want to just test it out one Sunday and see how it is to have Netflix. I have always wanted to have Netflix but I am not sure if I would use it all the time. I am busy throughout the entire week except some Sundays I have off. It would be pretty cool to have a whole bunch of time to sit around and get addicted to a Netflix show.

Also that is why I am a little questionable on whether or not to get Netflix. If I started a Netflix show I don’t think I would be able to get away from it. I know my younger sister is addicted to Vampire Diaries and she borrows some ones Netflix account so that she can watch it. Literally every night she is watching a new episode of Vampire Diaries. If I were to become addicted to one of the TV shows on Netflix I don’t think I would accomplish many things, considering I would be on the couch watching TV all the time in my free time.

(461 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment