Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sun Tan City...the place to go

Sun Tan City...the place to go


In one of my previous blogs I discussed the effects of tanning and how it is very likely to get skin cancer after years of tanning. I gave away other methods you could try to make yourself darker than what you are. One of the best options I said was to get a spray tan. Many people do not like to even try to get a spray tan because they are scared of what the color will look like. In this blog I am going to give some tips on ways you can become not so worried about a spray tan.

I have received two spray tans before. The two times I got a spray tan they were both free because the place I went to was having a special. The special was just a free spray tan to try it out. Both times I received my spray tan I loved them. I was a little darker than what I was but I wasn’t orange. That is the only thing that I cared about… I did not want to be orange. The place I went to is called Sun Tan City on 16th Ave in Cedar Rapids. If you are scared to get a spray tan but are thinking about it I would highly recommend going to Sun Tan City. Every person that I know that has gone there and received a spray tan has loved it. They loved the new look they were given.

When you go to Sun Tan City you are given three different color options. There is a light, medium, and dark color. If you have more of a pale skin color I would recommend getting the light spray tan. Choosing a darker color could and would result in your skin possibly turning orange. That is why if you choose light, you should be no matter what safe. Also this sunless tan appears within just hours after being sprayed.

The two different types of spray tans at Sun Tan City are the Versa and the Mystic. Both of these are highly efficient. During the tanning application, a mist is evenly put across your body. After the mist is complete, there is an automatic drier that dries your body. After the drying is complete you are allowed to leave dressed without feeling sticky. Some people wonder what the difference is between the two different machines. One difference is the Versa doesn’t tell you exactly what to do during the process. The Mystic will say put your right arm up and the Versa will just refer to position one. So going into the machine you will have to know the positions that are up on the wall before you enter.

If you are looking for a great spray tan for homecoming this weekend, go to Sun Tan City. Their machines do a great job making the color very natural. Don’t be scared because spray tans usually only last for 4 to 6 days. So before you know it, it will be gone. Be brave and go for it!

(510 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment