Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 11th

September 11th


I know this is a little late but the whole idea of 9/11 is just straight up depressing. After watching the video of what happened on this terrible day it makes me want to cry. Every year on 9/11 in my social studies class we watch a video about what happened when the terrorists tried to ruin thousands of peoples lives.
            Why would anyone want to do such a hurtful thing? It is so cruel and rude what these people did to us. I don’t know what possibly was going through their minds. This day is a very depressing day for everyone in the United States. I know many people do not look forward to September 11th. It brings back so many memories to what had happened.
            I honestly do not remember anything about what I was doing or what was going on this miserable September morning. Many people ask the question what were you doing when the terrorists decided to make that horrible decision. I answer that every time as, I have no clue. September 11th, 2001 I was in kindergarten. Some of my friends can recall this day and what they did, but I cannot.
            To be honest, I am glad that I do not remember this horrible day. If I were to remember what happened and what I was doing on that day I would have worse feelings when this day comes each year. It makes me sick each year in social studies class watching these terrifying videos. I pray that we will never have to experience this terrible event again.

(264 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment