Sunday, September 2, 2012

Talk about no parking....


Talk about no parking....


By: Madi Meier



The parking lots at Kennedy High School are awful and terrifying. As I drive into the south lot all I think about is get out of my way. It is way too crowded and everyone hates it! The school needs to build a new parking lot for students to park in so that every student at Kennedy will have a spot to park. The school offers parking spots in the north lot but very few of them. If there were another parking lot for students to park in, we wouldn’t have to use all three of the churches. Having to not park in the churches will help a lot of Kennedy families financially. Every student who parks at the churches have to pay to park there and I think that is ridiculous.

Kennedy High School has had this problem for a very long time now. You would think that it would be resolved by now but no it hasn’t. Something needs to be done because obviously it isn’t just me who thinks it is a problem. I honestly do not know why I am complaining about this now because they will not be able to build a new parking lot before I am graduated. Though, I do believe that the future Kennedy students would appreciate a parking lot that would fulfill their expectations. Sometime in the next few years, this problem needs to be fixed otherwise there will be more complaints about it later.

(244 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment