Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ask before Entering

Ask before Entering
 
I am sure I will have another blog about some of my pet peeves in life, but here is one that I hate. I become so irritated when my sisters go into my room and take something without asking. I know that they would get mad at me for doing that, so why do it to me? This past couple weeks I have caught my younger sister taking clothes from my room. My room and my older sisters’ room are the only rooms down stairs. Considering that my older sister, Olivia is at college her room consists of a bed and drawers filled with nothing. So when I see my younger sister walking down stairs, I know that she is obviously going into my room for something. Most of the time, it is some kind of clothing that she wants to wear.

A couple weeks ago after she came up from down stairs I asked her, “Kendal, what did you get from down stairs?” She then says “Nothing…” I knew in my mind that she took something from my room because of the little smirk she gave me after answering that question. I ended up finding out she grabbed one of my favorite shirts. I ripped her new one and told her not to do it again and that it makes me very angry. Then a couple days ago she was sitting on the chair at the computer when I saw the same shirt on her. I then asked her if it was my shirt and she said no it’s mine. So I go over to her, look at the shirt and confront her that it is my shirt that she is wearing not hers. She then said it was hers because mom put it in her laundry. I started laughing and said just because it was missed place in the wrong laundry doesn’t mean it’s yours.

Even though I love my two sisters very much I become very annoyed and angry when I come into my room and see that I am missing something. Yes, I do notice what is missing because I am very organized. I know my younger sister would probably be upset that I share this story but maybe she will see that I do actually get mad about it.
(384 words)

1 comment:

  1. This is my birthday!!!! Read my blog about it. Such a sad day.... :(

    ReplyDelete