Monday, September 10, 2012

Lunch room Changes


Lunch room Changes

             Everyone wants to finish their meal with a dessert. Well at Kennedy High School, every student has been taken away the privilege to have a dessert. They have taken away all of the tasty parts to the meal. This has made a lot of students very upset. To me, I am not a very big dessert fan but I did like the mini pieces of cake they offered the previous years. So in this blog, I am speaking mostly for the rest of the student body.
I do believe that the school shouldn't have taken away the desserts. I think that everyone should be able to have one dessert per meal. What is one dessert going to do to you? Obviously the school thinks that we shouldn't be having dessert. They must think we are becoming fat or something...
I know that they are trying to get people to eat healthier but by just taking away the desserts at our school, it’s not going to make us healthier. They have also made each portion of food smaller. Each meal has a smaller amount than what it has been the past few years. I know the salads at the school are only half full which doesn’t make sense because salads are actually healthy for you. So why would you make a smaller portion of food that’s actually good for you? A lot of the students are wondering why a lot of the food in the lunchroom has changed and it should be fixed…

(252 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment