Friday, December 7, 2012

You Stink


You Stink

            Wow that was the worst smell I think I have ever smelled in my life. Put some deodorant on is all I can say to that person that just walked past me in the hall last period. I guess I just don’t understand why people stink. It really isn’t that hard to wear deodorant. Or at least it’s not that hard to shower. Some people I believe don’t even shower...I mean not even three days a week do they shower.

            I feel kind of bad writing this blog but it is very disgusting. It is hard to sit by someone in class that stinks like straight crap. I know the school would provide these stinky people with deodorant if someone would just tell them. Maybe they are too embarrassed to ask for some, but really it is better than smelling terrible and everyone talking about it.

            To be honest, I don’t think these people even know that they stink. It probably runs in the family and nobody else is going to want to tell them. Hopefully they will soon realize no one wants to be by them and actually wear some deodorant.

(194 words)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree because after a class with someone that really stinks, i feel like the smell rubbed off on me and i become self-conscious :-/...

    ReplyDelete