Friday, December 7, 2012

Black Friday


Black Friday

I know this is kind of late but really black Friday shopping! Let’s talk about how crazy this day could be. People rush, push, hit, and scream at each other to get what they want. Everyone wants to get the door buster item at every store. How about I just say people are INSANE!! So many people want to get their presents for Christmas on this day, which how could you blame them. There are so many great deals that you can’t miss… Well some people would say this and some people wouldn’t care at all.

Every year I participate in the black Friday shopping. Usually I go out with my mom and sometimes my sisters come along also. It was different this year because most of the sales started Thanksgiving night instead of the day after Thanksgiving. Personally I liked this so much better because it is easy for me to stay up late at night, instead of waking up bright and early in the morning. My mom on the other hand didn’t like it because she likes to go to bed early and wake up early.

This year we made it to Walgreens, Michaels, Target, Sears, Old Navy, Younkers, and JCPenny’s with my mom and younger sister. We did the late night shopping at Michaels, Target, Sears, and Old Navy and then did the rest the next morning. Very tiring is what I can say but it is all worth it. Yes, we did get everything we were looking for.

To be honest, we could have gone the next morning and still could of found everything we wanted. There could have been not the right size or color that I wanted but the lines were down to very slim the next day. The best part of black Friday shopping is to wake up early or I guess this year go out late and shop. It is boring to wait for the crowd to be over and then shop. Experiencing the long lines and crazy people is the best part.

I can say though that people are very rude. I don’t understand why people have to be the way they are but it is insane. As I was waiting in line at Target that weaved in and out of the grocery part and the end was all the way to the toys, I observed a lot out of us humans. When we reached towards the front of the line people would pretend to be “getting food” and hop right in the line that was going through all the grocery’s, thinking no one would see them.

            When someone finally said something to them they acted as they didn’t think it was a line saying, “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know this was the line. Where is the end?” Like obviously they knew it was a line because there were Target employees saying, “This is the line!!”.

            I guess I shouldn’t be complaining though. It was my choice to go black Friday shopping and I knew something like that would happen. Maybe someday people will learn how humans should actually act and none of this will happen on this bizarre day.

(532 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment