Friday, October 12, 2012

The Color Purple

The Color Purple


If you were asked the question, “What is your favorite color?” what would you respond with? I know that my response would be purple. I would have to say that purple has been my favorite color since I was in middle school. If you were to ask any of my friends what my favorite color is they would have to know it. Actually, someone who doesn’t even know me that well could most likely figure out that purple is my favorite color.

I say that because I own a lot of stuff purple. One big thing in my life that is purple is my room. My room is a dark purple with a lime green stripe across the top of my walls. I don’t think that I will ever have to change the color of my room considering purple will probably be my favorite color forever. One of my main pairs of shoes are white with purple outlining. My basketball bag is purple also and to every game I wear my purple shoes with my purple bag on, if that doesn’t show it than I don’t know what does.

Also for every sport that I play I wear either black or purple pre wrap. Most of the time I wear purple pre wrap. I have been made fun of for wearing purple pre wrap when the colors of my uniform have not one thing of purple on them. I find it annoying that they even care but it makes me laugh because all I say is, “Well purple is my favorite color.”

People ask why me why it has been my favorite color for so long. I never know how to answer this question because I have just always liked it. Most people must change from which color they like best. I know that the color of purple will always be my favorite. You never know, I might have a purple house someday in the future.            (326 words)

1 comment: