Thursday, May 2, 2013

Arguments

Arguments


Fighting with your sisters is not a fun thing. I hate fighting with my sisters because I consider them as my best friends. When you are mad at your best friends or they are mad at you, it becomes actually kind of sad. The good thing about fighting with my sisters other than friends at school is you are kind of forced to be around them a lot so the fighting doesn’t last long. Usually it gets over with in a couple hours or so. But with friends I could hold a grudge with them for days.
I recently was in a fight with my younger sister. We usually fight just because we both think we are right She is the baby in the family so she has received what she has wanted ever since she was born. It is still occurring and my parents need to stop because she is going to continue being a little brat if they don’t.
I hate when people in general argue or fight because life is so short and you never know what could happen. I understand that there will be fights and arguments once and awhile but try to keep them at a minimum because you never know what could happen to the person you just argued with.

(216 words)




No comments:

Post a Comment