Saturday, February 2, 2013

More Snow!

More Snow!


For the second time this year we have snow again. Not just snow, but a lot of snow. All of this snow is starting to get annoying. The first time there is a snow storm everyone gets excited but then after that first snow storm, most people hate it. The only time I actually like snow is before or during Christmas. Any time after Christmas and we have snow, I get so frustrated. It is funny to see people’s tweets when there is a lot of snow. You will either see the tweet that says, “Omg snow!!! #loveit” or you will see the occasional tweet, “I hate this snow! #goaway”. It’s one of those two tweets that you will see.
You might be wondering why I like snow only before or during Christmas. I say that because I hate having a green Christmas. If you live in the Mid West you should always have a white Christmas. We have had a green Christmas before and it was terrible. I like sitting around the Christmas tree with my family opening presents while it’s snowing outside. But right after Christmas all of the snow can just disappear. Cold weather is really not my thing after Christmas. I mean having cold weather for a month after Christmas is nice just because you get to wear all your new winter clothes, but then after that I want hot weather.
It takes about three months after Christmas for the weather to actually start being nice. At the end of March is when the temperature starts to get warmer. If the weather could just get warmer at the end of Janruary instead of March, my life would be complete. As I sit here in a sweatshirt and sweatpants I can feel the cold air next to me slipping through the window. It makes me want to snuggle up in my bed and take a nice long nap. I can’t wait till that window is slipping warm air into my house…

(334 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment