Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Who Am I?"


Who Am I? 

By: Madi Meier

The question you hear every first day of school from the new teacher you have never met, “Who are you?” Yes I will admit, this question sometimes becomes very annoying. I will also admit sometimes I like to feel self-centered and talk about myself. So this who am I question is going to be very enjoying.

I am a daughter to my two loving parents and a sister to my two joyful siblings who happen to be girls also. Should I say that I get along with my sisters? Yes, actually I would say we do get along. I could say that I get along with my sisters better than I have ever seen any other siblings get along. I do have to admit that my older sister and I get along a lot better than my younger sister and I. I haven’t quite found out the main reason why this is, but I love each of my sisters the same.

Now most people would say that they don’t get along with their parents, or that they don’t want to have anything to do with them. But in my case, I look up to my parents. I would say that my parents are my role models. My parents have done so much for me and I appreciate it all. My father has been my basketball coach and has attended every one of my sporting events since I was in 3rd grade on the little YMCA teams. My mom has been to all of my sporting events also which means a ton. I don’t know what it would be like if my parents didn’t attend my activities. I know that it takes a lot of time of the day but it means so much to us kids.

If you would ask someone what kind of person I was they would most likely say that I am very busy with all of my sport activities. High school sports take up a lot of your time when you have a three hour practice and then have to come home and do homework. I play high school and club basketball and volleyball. People have asked me what I like better, high school or club sports and I honestly do not know. They both have their ups and downs.

So the question, “Who am I?” is answered for you. I am a very kind person and am willing to do anything for someone in need of help. I love my family and my friends and wouldn’t trade anything for any of them.


(431 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment